Wednesday 23 January 2013

Seems you have to wear Camera around Neck.............

Good Afternoon All,

Quite a pleasant day here in Cornwall albeit cold, we did have a glimpse of the sun........ not quite sure what's happening with the weather of late, we seem to have had a bit of everything, oh well roll on Spring, although, I went out in to my garden today and could not believe the amount of shoots coming through, do they not now we are still in January......... anyhow firstly I would like to thank Mynette, for her kind invitation to enter the Inkspirational Challenge thank you,and yes I would love to,  Now on the way up to the yard this morning, I had a lovely sighting of a fox, it was just standing by the roadside, and did not seem fazed by my truck at all, and just stood there in my headlights, so me being prepared as always (not)......... started to fumble around in my bag for my camera, and yes I think you have probably guessed the rest, it scurried of in to the undergrowth, I will probably never be that close again, so it seems that I need to have my camera constantly hanging around my neck, for these rare occasions, anyhow back home on the range...... I needed to make a Birthday Card, and don't now about you but I have lots of bits and pieces in containers, images that have been die cut, bits of card stock, you now what I mean crafters, things you keep just in case...... well I decided to rummage through this today, and below is the finished article......... Materials used, 6 by 6 white base card 320gsm, which I covered with a pretty piece of paper,by Wild Rose Studio Butterfly Garden, Large spellbinder frame was cut with an off cut of paper from the forever friends cd rom, Fairy banner and Image I am not sure were that came from, I've had it so long, finished of with 4 lilac teardrops, anyhow have to go as I entered the Furry Friends Challenge over on Tuesday Throwdown, and I am not happy with the card I entered, so I will endeavour to make another one.

Hugs
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.