Monday 14 January 2013

Miserable Monday...........

Morning Guys,

Well what a contrast weather wise here in Cornwall this morning, back has cometh the rain, but at least for the mo it's not snowing, well yesterday was a good day for me craft wise, I entered a couple of Card Challenges,and  fitted the new dog guard in the back of my truck, so all in all quite a productive day, well on the way to the yard this morning, I was listening to the radio, and heard, that Charlotte Rampling, has posed nude at the age of 63, she has been quoted as saying, that it should not always be the young that pose nude, well good luck to her that's what I say, but I think I will pass myself, only if I did it, there would be some seriously damaged people out there under going therapy, that would be scarred for life....... anyhow this is all I have time for this morning as I am in to work so I need my caffeine fix'......... below are a couple of pics I took of my boys last night bless, Queen Smarty Pants refused to pose,  when she heard she would have to share the  lime light......... what a diva she is.

Hugs
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Chumleigh has no shame..........


 Toby watching the TV with dad......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.