Thursday 24 January 2013

Scrap Happy..........

Good Morning All,

Oh Dear, back to work for the next two day's, woe is me........ but seriously, when you think about it, it's not that bad a job, mentally tiring, but there are not many jobs that you can do all of your hours in three day,s 36 in total, so I am pretty lucky in that respect, but it still don't stop me moaning........ anyhow, I would like to thank everyone for there kind comments on my entries for the Challenges I have participated in, it's nice to now that you take the time to look at them, if you took the time to read my blog yesterday, you would now that I have been using up my craft scraps, which like all crafters there is quite a bit, so I was playing around yesterday, and below are a couple of cards that I made with scraps....... well hopefully will speak again tomorrow, but got to get ready for work,

Hugs
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs



My Scrap Happy Projects 

 








1 comment:

  1. Hello Suzy, Great card. What a lovely wat to use scraps. you would never know. Hugs
    lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.