Tuesday 22 January 2013

52 Christmas Card Throwdown January Recipe Challenge



Materials Used
White Base Card 360 GSM, 
I printed on to the base card with a design sheet from Debbie Moore's Vintage Christmas
The Vintage image was taken from Pantheon Arts Vintage CD Rom
I cut the image using a Spellbinder Label Die 
The Poinsettia flower has been die cut using an X Cut Die in pale gold glitter card
Red brad for centre of flower and gold Christmas banner from my craft stash.
The insert has been printed using the Debbie Moore Vintage Christmas.
This is the insert to my card





3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card! I adore the gorgeous vintage feel! So pretty! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! If you have some time, I'd love for you to try our challenges at Inkspirational and Technique Tuesday as well! HUGS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely vintage Christmas card - inside and out! - Thanks for joining us this week at 52CCT - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty vintage Christmas card Sue - the inside is so posh too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at 52 {C}CT & I hope you join us again very soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.