Tuesday 29 January 2013

A Mizzly Day............

Good Afternoon All,
Well what a grotty day here in Cornwall, that orrible mizzly rain and windy, Lynne up the yard say's this is in for the week........ hope not, every where is so soggy, carries on much longer we will all end up with webbed feet....... still just have to Keep Dry and Carry On so to speak, anyhow, hope all ok were you are, after a soggy morning up at the yard, decided to pop in to Falmouth's Trago Mill's, to have a quick gander at the craft stuff...... did not browse for to long as I had the rabble in the truck, as you all know I have just started to stamp, so purchased this very pretty stamp, which you will see later, as I am going to make a card for the Tuesday Throwdown challenge and I thought this would be ideal....... also purchased some Papermania Fluid Metallic Brush Markers, dries with a metallic finish, don't know much about these as stamping is all new to me, has anybody used them........they do look pretty colours, so after I had finished in Trago Mills, I decided to stop at Gyllyngvase Beach to snap a couple of pixs, results are below.........






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.