Tuesday 12 February 2013

Vintage Tags..........

Good Afternoon All,

Well not a bad day here weather wise in Cornwall, still on the chilly side, but hey ho it's not raining Yet !!!!, Well I would like to welcome Louise as a new follower to my blog Hello Louise, I hope you take the time to pop in now and then, well quite a productive morning so far.... I have entered a couple of Card Challenges this morning a new one for me Die Cuttin Divas and of course  Tuesdaythrowdown you see at the moment I am waiting a delivery, and was told item would arrive between 12.15 and 4.15, so I have had the perfect time crafting while I wait....... sorted out my craft stash and found a lot of chipboard, that I had been recycling, you now one of those, It might come in handy one day, you now what I mean girls....... also a lot of material, so I decided to combine the two..... using my beloved Sissix machine tag die, cut the chipboard and the material, covered the chipboard with said material, then added some lace a scroll cut from Brown Card Stock, then added a little silver heart charm and two faux pearl gems, and I now have a vintage tag for my card making.......you see what happens when you decide to sort through your stash, you come up with a little gem.........


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment.