Saturday 9 February 2013

Craft Goodies..............

Good Morning All,

First Up I would like to welcome Darnell as a new follower, thank you for taking the time to have a peep at my blog, and please keep popping in from time to time........ well the weather is not to bad today, well at least no sign of any of that wet stuff........ or even the white stuff....... just a grey old day, well got the weekend of work hoorah....... so I hope to be joining in with a couple of more  challenges, purchased some craft goodies from my Mum the other day, she had brought herself rather a lot of Spectrum Noir pens 72 to be precise, and she cannot get on with them, so I brought the lot. well I did say I was getting hooked on stamping....... she's also got a lot of rubber stamps that I will be buying from her as well, my Mum is getting hooked on Digi Downloads, and prefers to use water colour pencils, so I will be like a pig in ........ so without further ado, I will speak to you all again soon, I have some pens to try out...........





1 comment:

  1. I hope you will enjoy your new stash - good luck with the spectrums, let us all know how you get on with them

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.