Friday 22 February 2013

February Card Challenge for Craft Bubble...........

Good Morning All,

Well I hope you are all well, and wrapped up against the cold spell we are having at the mo, I am just having a coffee before I get ready for work, so this will be a short blog, while I am here Kathy K, I hope you get your computer sorted soon, and enjoy yourself this weekend, Well I did manage to get a bit of crafting done yesterday after my busy day, it was for the Feb challenge, at Crafters Delight's over on http://www.craftbubble.com/, Catherine had set the challenge at nature, the picture of the tree I took while walking my dogs, I thought it looked so beautiful, standing tall and proud even though it had been stripped of it's leaves. Materials used Chocolate Brown Satin Card Stock 320 gsm, Cocoa Brown Card Stock 260gsm, Image printed on to photo paper, cream linen effect card stock for sentiment, paper Rose and skeleton leaves.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.