Friday 22 February 2013

Sort Out.......

Good Afternoon All,
Well it's another cold day here in Cornwall, we even had a flurry of snow this morning......... well today I visited my son and daughter in law and my grandson Jacob Simon, in there new house, it's lovely, and they seem to be pretty well sorted, considering they only moved in last weekend, they were waiting for the boiler man when I arrived, as they had no heating last night, something to do with air in the boiler, anyhoo, all sorted, and they are as snug as bug..... when I left there I went to visit my amazing mum, we had a coffee and a chat, and I said that I was going to have a sort out in my craft room on my return home, which I have hoorah..... and I have been pretty ruthless I must say, I now have all my inks and stamps organized, so no more searching for the right ink..... how long this will last heavens know's, but I will do my best, so have not had time to do any crafting at the mo, and I will be working the next three day's, will have to see if I can get a wee bit done this evening.......while I have been sorting out my stash, I have also been downloading some really pretty backing papers from http://farfarhill.blogspot.co.uk  and they are free yes free, which makes it even better......








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.