Thursday 14 February 2013

If The Shoe Fits.........

Hi all,
Just a quick blog, I needed to make a card for a friend at work, who loves shoes, well I had the perfect stamp, just so happened I got these when  I went down my Mum's..........
Materials Used ,
5ins by 5ins White Card Blank,
Shoe Stamp by Expressions also the sentiment
Border Stamp by the Victoria and Albert Museum, they were inspired by bedhangings and coverlets held in the the Museum's collection.
Stayzon Jet Black Ink Pad
Spellbinder Label Die
Shaded in using Spectrum Noir pens in Purples and Greens.



1 comment:

  1. This is exacly what I say to my Husband all the the time if the shoe fits i will buy it in every other colour hahahah.
    Thank you for sharing your wonderful cards
    XO SanDee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.