Monday 11 February 2013

Have You Got Snow........

Good Morning All,

Well it's a chilly day here in Cornwall this morning, 1 degree, and the road at 05.30 this morning was quite icy, but no sign of the white stuff yet, hopefully it will bypass us, well I'm off to work this morning so will have to make this blog short, my hours change next week, so probably will not have time to blog before work, once again I would like to thank Louise for nominating me for the Leibster Award, and I am sorry I could not pick more Blogs for the award, as I think we all deserve to be nominated, as there are some very talented ladies and gents out there, there are some pretty gloomy things going on in our world today, and most of us lead very busy lives, juggling work kids, hubbies and house work, and I don't know about you but it's lovely to escape in to the world of crafting, were everything is flowers and butterflies, so as they say Keep Calm and Carry on Crafting, so God willing will speak to you all again tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.