Sunday 10 February 2013

Leibster Award........


I would just like to thank Louise of Cats Cards and Cupcakes  for nominating me for the Leibster Award, this is the first time I have been nominated for anything, and it feels great to think that somebody has took the time to have a peep at my blog, I believe it is my turn to award it to five of my favourite blogs, which I have found very difficult, as I have only been blogging myself for a short time but here goes........ the five Blogs that I have nominated for the Award are below, each one of these amazing ladies, all live a busy life, but they still manage to spread some sunshine with there amazing crafting....... I would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Judy as a new follower, thank you Judy hope you will pop in now and then. 

ABOUT THE AWARD This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion. Once you've been nominated, you award it to blogs that you like that have fewer than 200 followers, to encourage new visitors to visit these new blogs. 


RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE

Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to five bloggers who you appreciate that have fewer than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!






Here are five fabulous blogs that I think you should check out:

Denmau-Crafts

My Fun Time


CantStopCrafting

Purple Princess Diaries


Inky Fingers

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this award Sue. I really DO appreciate your nomination but have taken the decision not to participate in awards. Please don't be offended and please feel free to pass my award on to another deserving blogger.

    Again, thanks for thinking of me.

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.