Sunday 2 December 2012

Scrapy Sunday.....

Afternoon All,

Well what grotty weather, it's pouring with rain here in Cornwall, hope all ok were you are..... well had quite a busy day today, up the yard first thing, had a couple of coffee's with the girls before returning home, once indoors, I added some more Christmas decorations around the fireplace, two topiary trees in gold, and some gold fir cones around the bottom of the tree, made hubby a dairy free honey sponge, (hubby is a vegan) and made a dairy free Yorkshire pudding that is in the oven as we speak.... hubby done a few chores around the house, before sitting in front of the fire to play his game, so I went in to my craft room.....  I know shock horror she has actually gone in to the room, and not just stood in the doorway, but I seem to have found some energy, and I decided to source out all of my scraps, to make some simple Christmas Cards, I poured myself a rather large Cherry Brandy and got stuck in, I do not usually drink, but I thought it would help with the card making...... I found loads of off cut card and small envelopes, so I decided to make some little cards, for my friends up at the yard, so below you will see a couple of my designs, well had better go before either my energy levels drop or the cherry brandy goes, at the moment the cherry brandy is in the lead....... 

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs

http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk

Materials used for larger card

6 by 6 white card with matching envelope
Robbin  image found in my scrap box
Dreamies Christmas backing paper in red used for layering
Spellbinder label die-cuts used to cut design
Anita's die cut Christmas Tags and also Anita's glitter peel offs.

Materials used for smaller card
Off Cut white card measures 4 by 4 with matching envelope
Christmas post card is my own design
Dreamies Christmas backing paper in red used for the layering
Spellbinder labels die cuts
Anita's die cut Christmas Tags and also Anita's glitter peel offs





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.