Thursday 6 December 2012

It's Beginning To Look A Bit Like Christmas.......

Hi All,

Weather still cold here in Cornwall, woke up this morning, with ice on my windscreen....... the rabble were not so quick to get up this morning, perhaps they knew what the weather was like outside, practically had to drag them out of the front door, even my truck was a bit reluctant to start...... I just put it down to being cold, silly me..... anyhow drove up to the yard, took rabble for a walk on the frosty fields, then rode my boy in the school, finished what I had to do, and then went to leave to come home, put the keys in the ignition, turned the key nothing...... turned it again still nothing just a clicking noise, checked to make sure I had not left the lights on, bit late now I thought to myself, but no everything was switched of, so asked Richard at the yard if he had any jump leads, my truck is automatic so I couldn't jump start it, anyhow Richard came to the rescue with some jump leads and got me started, drove home no problems, so rang hubby at work to explain what had happened, and he suggested I took over to Halfords to get it checked over, so I went to Halfords explained to the nice man what had happened, and he stuck this electrical thing on to my battery, and guess what, yep my battery was faulty, should have seen that coming, anyhow £98.00 later I returned home...... just as well I am back to work this weekend, but at least I have a shiny new Battery...... think I will drown my sorrows in a Cherry Brandy they say Brandy is good for shock don't they ??????

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Below are some pictures I took up at the Stables this morning.

Queen Smarty Pants and Toby

There having a laugh Putting us out in this, what do you think

Anne the owner of the yard with her horse Poldark

I love the sky in this picture you can just see the frost glisten  on the field

Poor Cyril not impressed

Queen Smarty Pants is there somewhere 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.