Sunday 30 December 2012

Crafting Day At Last.........

Good Evening All,

Weather not been to bad today, actually caught a glimpse of that big yellow thing in the sky today......... but it was short lived, anyhow, I myself have had a really good day, started of a bit rocky, but soon smoothed out, hubby gave me a relaxing massage today, as my shoulders were aching from mucking out my boy, muck heap so high I thought I was going to have to hire a crane to get up there, so I returned home and had a hot shower, and a massage, done a few chores around the house, and actually tidied up my craft room......... well how about that, it even took me buy surprise, after dinner I settled in to my now tidy craft room, and entered a couple of card challenges, and played with the new craft goodies I purchased yesterday, this evening I am going to settle down with hubby and watch a film, and then tomorrow it's back to the grind stone ah well, it just makes me appreciate the day's like today, speak again soon, below are a couple of my makes today with my new toys. The die is a Victorian Birdcage, but I thought outside of the box as we crafters do....... and used it as a Victorian Conservatory.

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.