Monday 24 December 2012

Ahh Sit Back and Relax.........


Happy Christmas Eve All,
Hope you are all getting festive.......... me I can actually sit back and relax with a large Bailey's, shopping all done, well if something has been forgotten then so be it, and pressies delivered, I did my last little bit this morning at 6.30, and could not believe the amount of people that were shopping, it was as if it was mid morning, and some of the trolleys people had were over flowing, I actually thought that we were under siege, and nobody had told me, do they not now that the shops will be open again on Boxing Day....... so tonight I  am going to have a quite evening by the fire, I have already lit some sweet smelling candles,  that are giving of not only a lovely aroma, but also some relaxing shadows dancing on the walls..... I love just the flickering of a  fire and candles burning....... even more so at Christmas, all that's missing is the snow......... tomorrow weather permitting, hubby and myself will take the rabble for a walk, before Christmas dinner, then open our pressies, and spend yet another relaxing evening, before I return to work on Boxing Day, today I delivered the pressies to my Son and Daughter in Law, and my new little Grandson Jacob Simon, he is getting quite big now, and looks just like his dad when he was that age, apart from Jacob is fair haired like his mum, but he does have my son's blue eyes, the Christmas tree was piled high with pressies, so I think my son will have great fun helping Jacob open them......... well I am going to love and leave you, as I can hear my Bailey's calling, so hope you all have a Merry Christmas, and don't forget to be good else Santa won't come.......
below are some pics I took of Jacob.

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs









Mum Dad and Jacob

Trying to Eat Mum

Trying to Eat Dad

Pulling Dad's Hair
I Think the Flash Startled Jacob

Oh no it's Nan

Relaxing

Me and Jacob


1 comment:

  1. Suzi. I hope you all have a great day today. I love the pictures. He is so cute.
    Love
    lilian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.