Wednesday 5 December 2012

Don't Let the Sunshine Fool You................

Good Afternoon All,

Well hope you are wrapped up for this cold weather....... I do believe it's colder than yesterday, maybe not as windy but still as cold, yet when you look out of the window and see a blue sky and the sun shining, you could almost believe it was summer....... well today I ache, my shoulders and arms, I think it is the fallout from being dragged around like a rag doll by my deranged horse yesterday, I am glad to say when I put him out today he was a lot calmer, so my chores up at the yard today took slightly longer, and of course I had to have a few more coffees to keep me going....... once home I did a few things around the house, before settling in to my craft room, I entered a couple of more card challenges on line, and now I am talking to you...... are you all ready for Christmas yet...... me no, I have a bit more to do, and then it is the dreaded wrapping, it would not be as bad if I didn't have so much to wrap, they start of all neat and pretty, and then part way through it all goes to pot, because I have had enough, almost tempted to give presents to everyone unwrapped this year, it would save time, and also help save some trees for a start....... what happens to all that unwanted  wrapping paper...... it get's put out in black bags for the dustbin men to collect, they have a place to donate all your old Christmas Cards why not do the same for the wrapping paper, or do they and I have just not heard yet.......I do Know some people reuse there wrapping paper, I have even heard of people ironing it....... by the time my lot have ripped of the paper, the only use for it would be streamers......hmmm now there's a thought......well will have to love and leave you, as things to do, speak again soon take care.

Best Wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.