Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Christmas........

Happy Christmas All,

This is going to be a short and sweet blog today, hope you all got what you wanted from Santa....... I was spoiled by my hubby, I had new riding boots, a new guillotine, dressing gown, slippers and some cds for my truck...... that is without what I received from my family and friends, so I have been a very luck lady, I had a lie in this morning as well, did not get up until about 8.30, and then went up the yard to sort my boy out, hubby and rabble all came as well, after we had finished doing the stable, we all went for a walk around the fields, it was a lovely morning bright sunshine, We took the rabble's new toy with us, and they loved it, mind you the fields were so muddy we ended up with two chocolate labs, and one grey terrier, but they had fun, when we returned home I made the customary phone calls to my Mum, and my children, who all appeared to have got lots of pressies, then I had a shower, and a rather large baileys, so all in all so far it has been a great Christmas, but the the best gift I will always have is my family, so I wish you all a Merry Christmas, and will speak again soon, below are some pics I took this morning.
Best wishes
Suzy B
of
D.A.D.
Dazzling Ace Designs


Give it to me , no give it to me

Tug o War

Poor Brian the sun's in his eyes

Almost like a Summer's day

What a Lovely Day

Still tugging at there new toy

Queen Smarty Pants 

There off......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.