Tuesday 9 April 2013

What a Contrast......

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you are well.......First things  first, I would like to welcome Rosie, thank you for taking the time to join my blog, please keep popping back if you have the time..... now weather here in Cornwall, virtually the same as yesterday.... the sun has peeked out a couple of times, but then has vanished........ woke up with the most horrible headache this morning, one of those one's that hurt to move your head.... so not in the best of moods first thing, took some pain killers and it is just a dull ache at the mo....... anyhoo, could be a lot worse...... so sorted my Ace out this morning, did not ride for obvious reasons, had a cup of coffee with Mary and Lizzie, and returned home, did a few chores around the house, and then settled in to my craft room, needed to make a card for a pal at work, her birthday is not till next week, but thought I would get it done early, unusual for me as I normally leave everything to the last minute......Materials used, C5 size white base card, covered in a design sheet from Kanban, Spellbinder label dies for the layering, Flowers also cut from a design sheet from Kanban, using the Spellbinder flower die, X Cut Floral Flourish die,Simply Gorjuss Urban Rubber Stamp, shaded in with Pale Hues from Spectrum Noir, the little parchment envelope and note I found in my stash......I went with a complete colour contrast for the flowers, it's hard to see in the picture, but in the base design sheet, there are tiny yellow flowers,


D.A.D. Dazzling Ace Designs

Ebay Shop Dazzling-Ace-Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.