Monday 15 April 2013

Tried To Create A Steampunk Effect Tag !!!!!!!!!!!

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you are all well, first things first, I would like to welcome Lady Ann to my blog, Hello Lady Ann, thank you for taking the time to look at my blog, I am sure we will be in touch again, as we are fellow DT members over on Fat-Tastic Tuesday, will not be long now before we go live...... well hope you all had a good weekend....... weather here in Cornwall, not to bad at the mo, keep catching glimpses of the sun.... well yesterday myself and hubby played around with my new
 E Craft cutting machine....... not bad still a lot to learn, but hopefully will get the hang of it, and be able to use it to it's true potential......anyhoo we cut out these lovely whimsical shapes, and I thought what can I use them on, as they were cut in a glossy card with a pattern on, so I tried to create a Steampunk Tag, the mannequin stamp was a free digi stamp, that I coloured in using Papermania's Metallic Brush Markers, to give a metal effect, I mounted the design on to a matt meatl effect gold card , then added my Whimsical cut outs, and stamped randomly some small cogs, Lizzie up the yard gave me a tin of old buttons, so added a couple of  tarnished gold buttons, and an old key that was in the tin, this is my first attempt at creating anything like this, but enjoyed it........





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.