Thursday 18 April 2013

Not Everything Has to Be Stamped.........

Good Afternoon All,

First things first, I would like to say a big hello to, Linda, who has just joined my blog , thank you for taking the time to visit, please pop in from time to time...... Well the weather here in Cornwall is sunny yes sunny, bit windy but hey the sun is shining....... well what you all been up to...... I was up the stables first thing, had my private lesson with Anne, which went very well, Ace was a good boy, which makes a change, he usually puts up a fight over something he does not want to do....... had coffee with the girls at the yard, took the rabble for there run, and returned home, back to work on Sunday ( Sigh), and will be confined to the house tomorrow, my truck goes in for it's MOT, fingers crossed all will be well, so tomorrow will be spent crafting in one way or another...... the other day I purchased the Papercraft Essentials Magazine, and found some very pretty cards using only die cuts, which I thought was rather refreshing....... so I had a bash at doing one of the designs, using the craft stash that I have, so here goes,
Materials Used,
 5 by 7 Scalloped Edged White Base Card
Patterned paper found in my stash,
Pastel patterned card stock found in stash,
X Cut Corner Punch
X Cut Border Dies,
Crafters Companion Flowers,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.