Saturday 13 April 2013

It's in The Pink.......

Good Afternoon All,
And a wet one it is here in Cornwall, it's orrible out, everything going back to soggy up at the stables, fields, horses, us........ and just when it was drying out.... oh well, anyhoo, would like to say a big hello to a new Blog Buddy, Hi Steph, thank you for taking the time to join my blog, please pop back from time to time.... well got an early B Day pressie from hubby yesterday, it's a new cutting machine, an E Craft by Craftwell, it's a lot bigger than my Cricut machine, and a lot more complicated, as it plugs in to the computer.....tried a few things, but it will be trial and error till I suss it out, and guess what it is Cerise Pink........ I do like thing pink...... below is the card I have made for the challenge at Crafter's Delight's over on Craft Bubble, which is Lattice or weaving.....

Materials Used,
C5 Size White Linen Effect Base Card,
Lattice Effect I created on my Computer,
Postcard Design taken from a Cd Rom by Pantheon Arts And Graphics,
Black Flowers by Papermania,
Red Card Stock for the Layering,
Spellbinder Label Die
Sentiment printed from my computer,
Belt shaded in using Spectrum Noir Red.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.