Sunday 7 April 2013

It's Official.........

Good Morning All,
Well it is officially the first day of my hols........ and I am spending most of it sorting out things, like housework....craft room....etc etc.........what a good start, hubby is under the sink at the mo, mending a drip lol.......so steering clear of the kitchen at the mo, was hoovering the lounge when hubby asked could you hurry up please.... me thinking he needed some help with drip, turned said hoover off, and went to see what he needed.... only to find out he didn't want my bloody help, said the hoover was to loud, my reply was well invent a bloody silent one then, he replied there is a silent one it's called a broom, hubby turned away from me stifling a laugh....... I walked of to my craft room to seek solitude.......








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.