Sunday 14 April 2013

Made 14 Years........

Good Afternoon All,

Firstly I would like to welcome two new ladies to my blog, Hello Iza80 and Cut Paste Scrap Merino, thank you both for taking the time to join my blog, please pop back if you have the time, I would be happy to hear from you..... well the weather here in Cornwall this morning was grey and gloomy.......but at the mo we have some sunshine, have just got back from a brisk walk with Hubby and the rabble....... quite exhilarating actually.... had quite an eventful morning, myself and hubby, played around with the new cutting machine he brought me.......which turned out to be quite a challenge, not the machine, just myself and hubby......then I entered a couple of new challenges, this evening me and hubby are going to partake in a spot of alchol, as it is our Wedding Anniversary today 14 years........ not the first for me, but the first for hubby, so all in all a rather good day, so far that is !!!!!!!




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, Congratulations on your Anniversary, hope you have a lovely evening xx
    We have had a mixed bag weather wise today, Sunny this morning, rain this afternoon, and then Sunny again at teatime :O ....just incase we get any ideas about settled weather I guess.
    Love the comic strip.....lol
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations :))) thank you for warm words.Have a good evening :))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.