Monday 8 April 2013

Felt Like Christmas.........

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you are well, and have your factor 50 sunscreen ready.....for this heatwave we are expecting......today here in Cornwall, it's grey and dismal with the occasional drop of rain, so I won't apply any sun screen today.... anyhoo, enjoying my holiday so far, day 2, yesterday, I sorted my craft room out, and it was just like Christmas..... all the things I had purchased over the months years even, came to light, it was so exciting..... and now I can craft away with everything organised.... and even some new stash to use..... what more could one ask for, so today, so far I have entered a couple of challenges one on simplylessismoore.blogspot and the other on, mimchallegeblog.blogspot, I also had a go at making a tag.....with different images on, quite enjoyed it actually, I used a luggage tag, and distressed  it with a Tim Holtz Distress Ink, Spiced Marmalade, and then randomly inked the images on to it, all that is left to add is a thread through top, think I might use Florist String.......the stamps are just one of the things I found yesterday....... Have also been using my Camera over the last couple of day's below are the pics I have taken.

My Tag

Ellies Baby......
Got It.........
I Can See You This is Ellie.....
Two Ducks not sure what sort......
Spot the Difference.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.