Monday 24 March 2014

Where Has Spring Sprung Too !!!!!!!

Good Morning Peeps
Well here we are Monday again.... were did the weekend go, I personally think it has gone off with Spring.... seeing as both are never here for long,  the weather here today in my little corner of Cornwall is beastly.... wind rain....., and cold.... are we not supposed to be getting ready for Spring, and maybe some warmer weather..... the depth of my clothes are up and down like a yo-yo..... don't now what to put on from one day to the next.... oh well Que sera sera, was up the yard again this morning rode my boy, will not ride him again till Thursday, as back in to work tonight !!!, have to earn a crust..... so seeing as the weather is so nasty kept him in, so left him wrapped up in a nice dry stable..... I had a littler play around when I got back, and made the layout below, the gorgeous image was a freebie, but unfortunately cannot remember were from !!!!! oh dear old age is setting in.... so I am going to love and leave you all, and will speak again to you all on Thursday 
God Willing.....




Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Cardstock
Image was a freebie
Elements used from Digi Kits
Modern Lace
and
Indie Chic
Sentiment Computer Generated 





2 comments:

Thank you for your comment.