Monday 17 June 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge # 88 Birds, Nests , Eggs.........

Good Morning Readers
Well this is a pre-scheduled post, so I have no idea what the weather is up to ........ have been doing my night shifts, and if I have done this right, it should be Tuesday, if not oh well, will be crumpling into to bed very shortly, just wanted to join in with the fun over on wickedwednesdayatc. the theme at the mo is birds, nests , eggs, and my creation is below, well am going to crawl upstairs, so will speak again soon, God willing.


Recipe for my Design.
2.5 by 3.5 Base Card
White Base Card spritzed with Cosmic Shimmers Mist Meadow Lush,
Cuttlebug Flourish Die in Brown Satin Card
Owl Digi was a Freebie,
Shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens
Sentiment Computer Generated.


1 comment:

  1. Super cute owl, adorable ATC. Hope you are getting some shut-eye, my friend. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.