Thursday 13 June 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches. # 202...........

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well hope you are all well......... I have not been up long, just finished my third night shift, and now have four day's of yippee, so hopefully will play catch up on a few things........ well we have the dreaded Father's Day looming up, something I find very difficult, as I lost my Dad to cancer in 2004, and still the pain is unbearable at times, I have always found male orientated cards difficult but even more so now....... but anyhoo as they say the show must go on......... well had a lovely surprise at work last night, my friend Alana, brought me in two large hat boxes, filled to the brim with costume jewellery, some of it very old it was like all my Christmases had come at once, her gran passed away a few months ago, and I believe she was a great horder of things and jewelley was one of them, and Alana know's I do a lot of up-cycling with things, so thought I could turn some of things into my own creations, so will have great fun playing with all the lovely glittery things....... well decided to join in with a new challenge over on tuesdaymorningsketches and even though it was a masculine sketch, I came up with my design below..........




Recipe for my Card,
7 by 5 White Base Card
Gentleman Digi Stamp 
Black Card Stock 320 gsm 
Sentiment Computer Generated 

3 comments:

  1. I love what you came up with! Super classy! Thanks so much for coming to play with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like Laurel and Hardy images..they were so funny..great memory! Thanks so much for using our sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.