Saturday 15 June 2013

52 { Christmas } Card Throwdown June Theme Challenge .......

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well what a morning I have had......... woke up to wind and rain, more like Autumn weather not Summer...... went to feed the rabble this morning, and they just walked away from me turning there nose up at there breakfast, by this time, the time was getting on, as I had to pick Julie up at 06.30, I have not got time for this, say's me to three dog's who just looked at me and walked away, so they got bundled in to the truck without breakfast, got up the yard, saddled Ace up to ride in the school, and he decided to be a complete and utter arse, throwing a tantrum every whip and flip, Arghhh, then had to walk the rabble, and by this time it was chucking it down with rain....... on the way home I had to call in Bailey's Country Feed Store to get a bale of straw, indicating to park in a space, when a car coming the other way just scooted in to my parking space, needless to say the air was a dark shade of blue....... straw safely on board , came home via Redruth and forgot it was Murdoch Day, and got stuck in traffic, again Arghhh, once in doors, thought I had better try the rabble with there breakfast......... Toby decided the only way he would eat his was if I placed it on a place mat and not in his bowl, and  then Chumleigh wanted what Toby had, Queen Smarty Pants just kept running around the kitchen, avoiding her bowl........ by this time I was so stressed, I nearly turned to drink and was going to start smoking....... rang hubby up moaning about rabble, and the reply I got was well they do play with you when it comes to feeding........ by this time I was well and truly cheesed of so ate a bar of chocolate and had a large Cappuccino..........well  it's much healthier than drinking and smoking isn't it......... once I had calmed down a fraction, and the rabble had finally ate there late breakfast, must make a mental note to never feed the rabble again, and leave it to perfect Hubby....... decided to join in with the fun over on 52cct.blogspot.


Recipe for my Card,
5 by 7 White Card Blank,
Papermania Welcome Home For Christmas Stamp
Versacolor Ultimate Pigment Ink 501 Fiesta
4 x Gems
Sentiment Computer Generated 

4 comments:

  1. What a fun card! LOVE the non-traditional colors and the bits of bling! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The clean and simple design of your card is very nice. Thanks for joining in our ornament theme challenge at 52{C}CT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty ornament, I love that you stamped it in 4 different colours and the bling is a fab finishing touch! Thanks so much for joining us again at 52 {C}CT, please come back soon! Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design- the staggered ornaments and the positioning of the sentiment. The bling is just right! Thanks for playing along with us at 52 CCT

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.