Saturday 1 June 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge # 7 Flowers, Roses..........

Good Afternoon readers,
Yes you are not seeing things, this IS my second blog of the day........ it's come over all cloudy here in Cornwall, and it was such a nice morning, Oh well, did manage to sit in the garden with my mug of tea, and I think the shrubs have started to relax a bit, as I have not been wielding a hacksaw for a bit...... no seriously the reason this is my second blog, is because I have entered the challenge over on  hobbycutzchallenges , and wanted to share my entry with you, and also because I love chatting......


Recipe for my Card is,

7ins Fancy Frame Card, cut using my E Craft Machine, the base card was a white 320 gsm, which I printed a design sheet on to, using the My Craft Studio Tattered Lace CD Rom. Using the same design sheet I cut a frame using an X Cut Die, to layer the Vintage Photo on to. X Cut flourish die was used to cut a black flourish. Red Silk Roses found in my craft stash, Black Feather also found in my craft stash, in the centre of the roses, I placed a tiny white faux pearls broken earring, sentiment was computer generated.



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the use of the broken earring and the black feather. Thanks for playing with us at Hobbycutz challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project Susie, thanks so much for joining us in our fortnightly challenge over at Hobbycutz

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.