Sunday 23 June 2013

Crafty Hazelnuts Christmas Challenge # 130 Christmas Greenery........

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well here we are again, nearly at the end of another weekend, for most of  us the daunting Monday is looming, Oh to be able to stay at home and craft all day......... and better still to be able to make a living out of it, but then would you still appreciate it if you had to treat it as a job, hmm let me think about that one....... that's it already thought about it, and no I would love it, but heyho, back to the real world, well what you all been up to........ the weather here in Cornwall, is grey and gloomy yet again....... not exactly beach weather, although, it is nice to walk on the beach, even without the sun shining, just to be out in the fresh air is enough for me, well had my share of fresh air this morning, up yard as per usual, to bring in a horse that resembled Hannibal Lecter......... Ace has to go out twice a week in a grass mask, to stop him gorging on the grass, he did look sorry for himself, but it is for his own good, I told him......... so he was even more cheesed of when he saw me get his saddle out of his cupboard, so we enjoyed an away with the fairies ride this morning, he now has four day's off......... as I am back in to work tomorrow, but I am on annual leave after Wednesday for 10 day's yippee, of to Spec-savers in the morning for an eye test, which probably means new glasses, 
at least I will be able to see.......... anyhoo, found a new challenge blog yesterday, called craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge,  the challenge was Christmas Greenery, and of course just had to join in with the fun, and my design is below.......



Recipe for my Design
C5 Size White Base Card, covered in a design sheet by Raspberry Road,
Green Card Stock
Silver Peel Off
Jolly Holly Post Box Digi Stamp by Delicious Doodles
X Cut Holly Embossing Folder
Image shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens


1 comment:

  1. What a delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 130 (glad you found my blog) - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for June - I'd love to see it there too. I lok forward to seeing more of your Christmas crafting. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.