Monday 10 June 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 28 Lace.........

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well a grotty day here in Cornwall today, quite the contrast of yesterday, grey and chilly....... well have not stepped foot outside the front door as of yet....... and it will probably stay that way, working tonight, so catching up with a few a things that I have slipped behind in...... did sort of tidy my craft room this morning, really could do with a mega sort out, will try and bribe my daughters to come and give me hand...... have joined in with the challenge over on christmascardchallenges. this week, there theme is lace, found this one a bit difficult, as the only lace I had was a rather wide piece of pale pink, did think about cutting it to size, but the trouble with lace it seems to loose it's shape, so decided to cover the front of my card with whole piece of lace, and use it as a backing, below is the outcome, in rather un-traditional colour's.



Recipe for my card,
C5 size Cream Linen Effect Base Card,
Pale Pink Lace
X Cut Christmas Dove Die
Spellbinder Label Die
Sentiment Computer Generated.
I cut the Heart Die in white Card Stock then distressed it with an Ink It Up Pigment ink in Cranberry, to co-ordinate with the Pale Pink Lace, used the same ink to edge the sentiment.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.