Saturday 8 June 2013

Kaisercraft Botanical Stamp.............

Good Morning Readers,
Firstly I would like to welcome Linda M to my blogg, thank you for taking the time to drop in , now
long time no speak, have not blogged since Tuesday....... apart from working, I think my mojo took a leave of absence......... just could not get in to the groove...... so to speak, anyhoo, I think it may be on the return, well what have you all been up to....... the weather has been glorious here in Cornwall, up till this morning that is ........ we had turnetial rain, thunder and lightning, it was awful, now we have blue skies and sunshine.......... was going to ride Ace this morning, but he came in so wound up that I thought better of it.......... so will hopefully ride him in the morning..... caught up with my mates up the yard over a couple of cups of coffee, and that's about it at the mo, will be meeting Sherry and Claire for coffee this afternoon, and hopefully will join in with a couple of challenges when I return, made a card for Claire's birthday today, which I will give her when we meet and the outcome is below, 
As my mojo was still on leave when I made this, I used the wonderful Kaisercraft Botanical stamp, and just shaded in the Roses, and the sentiment was computer generated, hope she likes it, as she loves butterflies.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.