Monday 24 June 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 30 Photo Inspiration ............

Good Afternoon Readers,
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend........ weather here in Cornwall, a bit of a mixture at the mo, but at least we have not had any rain yet......... well had my eye's tested this morning, and need new glasses....... long sighted in my right eye, short sighted in my left......... so had fun choosing some new one's with my daughter Hazel, who just happens to be the manager of our local Spec Savers........ so we both decided that the designer ones........ in purple and silver were the ones for me, now I would have been happy having a NON designer pair, but oh no Hazel thought otherwise....... but I must admit they were rather lovely, so hopefully will pick them up in about a week, on my way home I popped in to see my other daughter Teresa, to see how she and her family were doing, and she was looking after my son Steven's little boy Jacob, who will be one on July the 15th, so we had a cuddle, and I had a couple of cups of coffee, and a catch up with my daughter, which I enjoyed, once home I had the wifely chore of taking a pair of trousers up for hubbie, and I really do not like sewing, it took my two years when I was at school to make an apron........ so Hubby lucky to get trousers done so soon....... he does have another pair that needs taking up, but will leave those for another day, need to recuperate from taking this pair up.......also must make mental note to purchase some of that Wonder Webb stuff....... anyhoo, after a quick lie down, to get my strength back from taking up said trousers, decided to join in with the fun over on christmascardchallenges the them this week is Photo Inspiration, and my creation is below.





Recipe for my Design,
C5 Size White Card Base used Landscape, covered in a design sheet by Raspberry Road,
White and Silver Funky Fibre
Silver Mesh Ribbon,
Blue Card Stock
X Cut Flourish Die
Delicous Doodles Digi Stamp Robin and Birdhouse.
Shaded Using Spectrum Noir Pens



3 comments:

  1. I agree with you... sewing is really boring! This is one of the few things I ask someone to do for me!
    Your little robin is adorable! Thanks for playing with us at Christmas Card Challenges this week! Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the photo inspiration! I love the white on white and all the texture! Cute stamp too! Thank you for playing along at Christmas Card Challenges! Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, I love the sweet image and all the extra texture! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.