Wednesday 27 March 2013

Yippee I Was in the Top Three.........

Good Morning All,

Well the sun is shining, at the mo, but it still is cold......well it was at 04.30 this morning, as I was driving up to the yard, Truck temp said -1 degree, but at least we have escaped the snow........ unlike some parts of the country, so must count ourselves lucky, work today....so no crafting, did quite a bit yesterday, and entered a few on line challenges, weekend of this week so hopefully get a bit more done, must sort out my craft stash, and try and get it some sort of order....... won't hold my breath on that one......... did get a lovely surprise when I checked my blog this morning, I have been picked as one of the top three over at Wicked Wednesday Spring Fever    It was only my second go at an ATC so was really chuffed, can't wait to see what the next challenge is.......,.






D.A.D. Dazzling Ace Designs

1 comment:

  1. 4-30...I do not do....lol
    My daughter has (Fever) her horse done and she's home and had breakfast long before i would even dream of getting up :o lol
    Congratulations on your top three win xxx
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.