Tuesday 21 August 2012

WHAT A GREAT DAY....

Good Evening to all,

Well had a great day at work, if you have been following my blogs then you will all know I have three dogs, Smarty Pants and two black lab puppies Chumleigh and Toby, well I work in a nursing home caring for people with Dementia and other mental health issues, the nursing home I work in is just up the road from were I live, so handy for going home lunch time to sort the dogs, but the great news I have to tell all is that my Boss has suggested that each time I am on shift that I bring all of my babies in for two hours a day, how cool is that. The reason being is that pet therapy is good as it relieves stress, and the stroking of an animal is soothing and calming, so my babies are being used to sooth the residents not sure about the puppies as they just go mental playing in the garden and chasing each other around the gents lounge, but I have to admit the reaction from the residents is great and my dogs do love all the fuss, the aim is for me to able to take my dogs and a couple of residents out to the park, obviously not yet as the pups are to young, but I am so pleased to be able to take them in to work for a couple of hours as it gives them loads of exercise and the added bonus of me being able to help others. So the day was a good one.
There are not many jobs that you can take your pets in to work ..........
Anyway on another note today's card is called,

SHALL WE DANCE
Base card is white, and once again the image is  recycled from an old birthday card. As you all know I do love the spellbinder die cuts, so I have die cut a frame in a contrasting colour and then layered the main image on to it using foam pads to add depth. At the side I have also used a spellbinder die to cut the round scalloped layers, and placed them under the frame, the sentiment has been printed on to the same pink card stock, that has been used for the frame and the rounds. The flowers have also been die cut using the same colour tones as the rest, and in the centre I have placed a silver brad, this card would be suitable for most occasions.
I do hope you like the cards that I post and I would love to get some comments.

SUZY B
of
DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS 
X



http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION