Sunday 26 August 2012

ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE ...................

Good Morning all,


Well I woke up this morning and guess what it's not raining yet.... anyway the morning started off as usual, oh by the way the pups made there way upstairs last night  so not much sleep as I am sure they thought the bed was a trampoline, I can't believe they can reek such havoc, so needless to say there were some grumpy moments this morning between hubby and me oh dear.... so were was I oh yes the start of the day, well I fed the pups which is a military mission trying to keep them to there own bowls and then to stop them for eating Smarty Pants brekkie, because she is a lady she eats with refine, the pups just gulp, once breakfast is over I have to go and have a lie down , only joking the next mission is to keep them for getting out of the front door when I leave to go up the stables, honestly it's like something from a carry on movie you no when they speed things up, anyway once myself and Smarty break free we catch our breath in my truck ( in case you are wondering I am unable to take the pups out yet for a walk as they have to have one more injection which they have on Tuesday). Then we set off up to the yard once there we do the usual jobs around the yard, when finished we leave to come home, only this morning I felt like some alone time so we stopped at Argal Reservoir  for a walk I have mentioned Argal in previous Posts, it was beautiful up there the water was like a mirror it was so flat you could see the reflections of the trees and the church it was wonderful, we walked half way round before turning back, and on the way back we saw two swans they were beautiful, and they came quite close to us we were about 6 feet away from them and they just looked at us, I said to Smarty I must bring my camera with me next time to take some photos. I have uploaded some pics on my Blogg Page but they are not ones that I have taken. Anyway we returned home to see what bedlam awaited us only to find the pups sprawled out asleep WHY COULD THEY NOT HAVE DONE THAT LAST NIGHT..........

BEST WISHES
SUZY B
of
DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS

Reflections 

BASE CARD IS A WHITE LINEN EFFECT SIZE C5, AROUND THE EDGE OF THE CARD I HAVE INKED IT IN A TIM HOLTZ WEATHERED WOOD, IN EACH CORNER I HAVE STAMPED VERY FAINTLY USING THE IMAGE OF A LADIES HEAD AND SOME SCRIPT IN THE SAME INK USED FOR EDGING, I HAVE THEN USED SOME SCRAPS OF PAPER IN A COLLAGE EFFECT FOR THE BASE OF THE MAIN IMAGE, NEXT I PRINTED THE LADY LOOKING AT HER REFLECTION ON TO A GLOSSY PHOTO CARD, AND THEN EDGED IT WITH A SILVER BORDER PEEL OFF. ( THE IMAGE IS FROM A CD ROM BY PANTHEON ART AND GRAPHICS) AT THE BOTTOM EDGE I HAVE PLACED A SILK FLOWER WITH A CRYSTAL GEM IN PINK, AND AT THE TOP I HAVE DIE CUT A TAG AND USED SOME DARK PINK ORGANZA RIBBON, AT THE CENTRE OF THE TAG I HAVE PLACED A PINK FLOWER GEM TO FINISH OF I HAVE PLACED A WITH LOVE SENTIMENT.



http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION 




ARGAL RESERVOIR SO BREATHTAKING