Sunday 12 August 2012

DAY FOUR OF A NEW BLOGGER !!!!!!!!

Hello All,
Tis that time of day again, well I started of the day as usual horses,grooming, mucking and feeds. When finished I took Smarty Pants my Border Terrier for a walk around Argal Reservoir, it was amazing it was about 06.15 this morning so it was lovely and quite, nobody around just me and Smarty, so we walked around the Reservoir the water was lapping against the shore and the swans were just drifting along on the ripples it was lovely,the view around Argal is beatiful and there is an amazing old church pearched above the lake. I have been told that at the bottom of the lake is a village not sure if that is true I will have to look in to it but it is a most beatiful place, Smarty enjoyed sniffing in the undergrowth for rabbits and other small creatures ( she could not go to far as all dogs are to be kept on the lead as it is a conservation area) so she was in her element and so was I, It was just nice to forget your cares for a while and take time to reflect on things, well at the end of the walk we returned home as I had an important date to keep, I was going to vistit my son Steven and his wife Jo and my new baby grandson Jacob Simon, who is one month old, upon arrival Jacob was on his play mat but not for long as nannie (me) soon had her hands on him, I know i'm biast but he is adorable so after lots of cuddles I returned home, and am know talking to you........

The card I have chosen today is a Gothic Fairy Design and once again I have used a recycled image from a card I was given for my birthday. The base card used is a white 8ins by 8ins, which I have covered with a scroll and dragon design, the papers are made by Dovecraft and are the fantasy ones. I have die cut a spellbinder frame in a contrasting brown card stock and then embossed it to add texture, upon that I have placed the main image, the flowers I have die cut using the X cut dies, these are suitable for most die-cutting machines, these have been cut in the same brown as the frame and a beige to co-ordinate with the maine image, at the side of the flower I have placed two crystal tipped hat pins.This is a lovely design and would be ideal for most occasions, and so simple to make. Well once again I hope you like the design and I hope to hear from you soon.
                                                                              Best Wishes Suzy
                                                                                        of
                                                                  DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS
                                                                                        -X-



http://dazzling-ace-designs.hostedbywebstore.co.uk/
PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION