Wednesday 15 August 2012

I LOVE YOU......


Good Evening to you all,
I am so sorry I did not blog last night, I got in late from work and by the time we had tea, I know what you are thinking excuses excuses, but it is true really. Well the weather in Cornwall today had been rubbish it has been blowing a hooly and raining, Myself and Smarty Pants got soaked up the stables this morning, Smarty took one look out the door and though you must be joking I'm not going out in this, especially with this coat on does nothing for my street cred. We did what we had to do up the yard and about  eleven o'clock the sun came out so Smarty had her coat of, and we went for a jaunt around the fields, On our return to home we both had a well earned cuppa, and I am now talking to you. 
Today's Card Is a cute Tatty Ted,
Base card used is plain white that has been covered in a paper with tiny red hearts,  I have die cut the image using one of the spellbinder frame's, The larger frame is also a spellbinder die-cut, I have used a nice vibrant red to match the wine in the glasses and the hearts on the backing paper, across the middle of the card I have placed a large strip of red card that I have embossed, underneath the strip, off set to one side I have die cut a round scalloped edged die cut,  again one of the spellbinder range, to one side of the image i have used the same round scalloped die cut in red, and embossed it, on the top I have used a smaller die cut in white, in the centre of the die cut I have placed a tiny crystal heart gem. This design is great for Valentine.
Hope you Like It.
Best wishes

SUZY B
of
DAZZLING ACE DESIGNS


PLEASE NOTE MY WEBSTORE IS STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION