Friday 2 May 2014

What a Cheek !!!!!!!!

Good Morning My Lovelies
I hope you are all good....
Well I was up at the crack of dawn this morning.... 
Truck going back to be re-mot'd this morning, nail biting stuff.....
so was busy changing beds, hovering the upstairs, washing machine has been going non stop, 
Hubbies pjs have gone on a 90% wash..... he said they would be fine..... so
if they come out resembling a baby grow on his head be it..... washed all the floors, and yes as my regular readers will now, I can be a bit heavy handed with the old bleach.....
so once again the fumes emanating from my windows resemble that of a Swimming Pool, the rabble are out in the garden trying to escape the fumes, and I am walking around
 the house in a gas mask......
I am waiting for the general public to start knocking at my door and asking me what time
we open.... 
Well, I suppose I had better get a move on have lots to do, with challenge blogs etc.
and I also want to get some more goodies in my E-Bay shop.....
 while I eagerly await the phone call about my Truck.....  
Oh by the way went out in to my garden to hang washing out, and found the lady below waiting in my Garden, what a cheek !!!!!!!  
TTFN xx


Recipe for My Design
5 by 5 White Base Card printed with a digi paper from the Beaches Digi Kit
All of the Digi Elements are from the same Digi Kit
Vintage Bathing Beauty from Lunargirl
Sentiment my own font used Brush Strokes 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.