Saturday 17 May 2014

Sunshine Saturday ........

Good Afternoon My lovelies
Well what another glorious day we have had here in my little corner
of Cornwall.... glorious Sunshine and very hot...
I was up with the the larks again this morning, to go up the stables
rode quite early to escape some of the heat..... Ace was glad 
to get back in the cool of his stable.... and I was glad to go and have a coffee....
On the return home, stopped and got some seeds... so this
afternoon has been spent in the garden planting
 Carrots, Spring Onions, Mint and Rocket Salad, I cut the grass topped up the pond
and then collapsed on the sun lounger with a cold drink....
decided to join in with my most fav challenge blog, lunagirlmoonbeams
 before getting  the tea on....

And here is my Design...


Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Card Blank, printed with a design sheet from the Digi Kit Grandparents,
All of the Digital Elements are from the same Digi Kit...
Vintage image is one of Lunar Girl Moonbeams
Sentiment Computer Generated using the Font Rye....



1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Some of my favorite colors, such a sweet photo image, great elements, and very vintage! Thanks for sharing your work in my Vintage Mothers challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.