Friday 9 May 2014

Lunar Girl Monnbeams Celebrating Mothers: Vintage Mother's Day Challenge

Good Afternoon My Lovelies...
I hope you are well.... 
The Weather here today in my little corner of Cornwall, is a bit on the drab side,
but al least it is dry....
Well what ya all been up to, I had a good morning up the yard, rode my boy,
very good indeed.... had a few cups of coffee as you do..... with the girls, before popping in to my daughter Teresa's, for another couple of coffee's, and said to her I have decided to join Facebook,
we had quite a laugh about it, as I do not know what I am doing, and appear to have loads of friends, who I have never met...... I just keep adding all these lovely people to my friends requests....and they keep saying yes..... I have got a couple I actually know, will
I ever get the hang of it I ask myself..... I have never had so many e-mails......
anyhoo, back to the task in hand..... decided to join in with the challenge over at
lunagirlmoonbeams one of my fav challenge blogs,
and my entry is below....






3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous card and absolutely beautiful sentiment. Very sweet and touching. And I love your vintage style. I also enjoy your blog posts! Thanks for playing at LunagirlMoonbeams blog challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is the sweetest mother's day card! thank you for joining the vintage mother's day challenge at lunagirl moonbeams! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Your card just won the drawing at LunagirlMoonbeams.com to win our Vintage Mother's Day challenge! Congrats! Email me at info@Lunagirl.com at your convenience to claim your prize, $10 shopping credit at Lunagirl.com. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.