Saturday 24 May 2014

Were's The Sun Gone ........

Well Hello My Lovlies.....
I hope you are all well....what's gone wrong with the weather...
for the last two day's we have had showers here in my little corner of Cornwall,
I hope we haven't seen the last of the Sun !!!!!
I have not been at my blog lately, well not for
me anyway..... have been busy busy..... I have a lame horse :<(  at
the mo, so have been hot tubing his foot each morning .... hopefully it will
not be long before he is on the mend... it is looking like an abscess... poor
little might, he does feel sorry for himself, and quite rightly so, it 
must be painful..... I have also been busy uploading new items in my E-Bay shop
which as I said is going well, have had sales as far as Australia and America....
but today I have put aside a bit of me time and entered the challenge over at 
Digitallysweetchallenges
There theme this week is babies, and below is my Design,
Oh well will love and leave you all as it is back to the drwing board,
or should I say Craft Studio for me, my shop on E-Bay is a calling....


 Recipe for My Design
8 by 8 White Base Card Covered in a Design Sheet from the Vintage Baby Digi Kit
All the Elements used in this design are also from the same kit...
Vintage Image is by Lunargirl




  

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful Vintage layout. I love Lunagirl designs too. Thank you so much for joining us at Digitally Sweet Challenges this week!

    Hugs, Dorothy
    Digitally Sweet DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzy, this is such a sweet card! Love the beautiful image and the pretty elements. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.