Saturday 25 January 2014

Digitally Sweet Challenges # 72 Anything Goes ........

Hello Again Readers,

Well that's it ....... I'm hooked , I have never entered a challenge with more than one entry !!!!!!! But today I have, my regular readers will know, that I was given a Digital program by Hubby at Christmas, and I have been playing around making the odd Card, but today I have stared to play around with Scrap Booking, I have soooo many photo's, that are Treasured Memories, why I have not done this before is beyond me, but as the saying goes, It's never too late, so here is my second entry for the challenge over on digitally sweet challenges, and this will be my last !!!!! well for a while anyway's, as I have some stuff to do around the house
 ( Boring) but it has to be done, also I need to make sure that what I am wearing tonight is OK, as I am of to the stables Turkey and Tinsel Party......


Family




1 comment:

  1. AND it looks amazing! Isn't it just the funnest!
    Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.