Tuesday 2 July 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches # 205 Challenge.................

Good Evening Readers,
Well, I don't know what's happened to me the last couple of day's, all I seem to be doing is rushing around, and I am supposed to be on holiday, which is supposed to be relaxing......... oh well, and to top it all I dropped my mobile in some water up the yard this morning, and it now sit's in a bag of rice......... it was something I saw in a series on telly, it worked on there, so we will see, I will let you all now tomorrow...... well the weather today has been gloomy yet again, rain, although according to the girls up the yard, we are supposed to be having a warm front coming in on Friday......... been busy busy busy today putting thing up on E Bay, things I no longer need, been having a sort out, but then I went and brought a Joe Brown Sweatshirt from E bay this afternoon, which sort of defeats the object, when I am supposed to be getting rid of stuff, but I do love Joe Brown Clothing and it is quite expensive to buy new, anyhoo, I did manage to join in with the fun over on tuesdaymorningsketches, and my design is below.







Recipe for my Design,
C5 Size White Card, covered with a design sheet from Raspberry Road,
Spellbinder Flower Dies
Cerise Pink Card Stock
Satin Flower Design Ribbon
Cream Satin Bow
Angel Baby Digi Stamp by Bugaboo
Sentiment Computer Generated
Image Shaded Using Spectrum Noir Pens


3 comments:

  1. Vacations seem to do that, don't they?! Some advice on the phone (from my mom) - DO NOT turn the phone on! Let it sit in the rice for the recommended time (it's quite a few days, I think).
    Thanks for coming to play with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable!! I love that sweet image!!
    We get rid of the old to make room for more, right? :)
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card. Nice interpretation of our sketch for this week. Thank you for sharing your card with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.