Monday 29 July 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 35 Make Your Own Background .........

Good Morning Readers,
Well once again a nice early blog for me today....... as my readers will know, I am back in to work again tonight, the first of three night shift's, were does the time go.... it only seemed like yesterday that I was finishing....... anyhoo I would like to welcome Sue B, to my blog, thank you Sue for taking the time to drop by, hope you will pop back from time time........ well this morning I am going to visit my Mum, who is not very well at the moment,she came out of hospital last week fine, but seems to have taken a step back....... hopefully things will sort themselves out........ it's such a worry, as you do not know what to do for the best...... well yesterday I had a very busy day, did the things around the house I wanted to do, and caught up with my DT work, and even did a couple of challenge entries........ so all in all a very productive day...... I think it was because Hubby was at work..... well the first challenge entry was over at christmascardchallenges. were you had to make your own background, and my entry is below.......




Recipe for my Design
C5 Size White Base Card
Snowflake Digi Stamp Repeatedly Stamped Over the Base Card in Different Sizes, I then changed the Colour of the Stamp to Blue using my Computer.
Delicious Doodles Christmas Digi Stamp changed to Blue to Match the Snowflakes.
Ice Blue Satin Card Stock used for the layering and the border.
X Cut Fancy Triangle Die
X Cut Fancy Border Die
4 Silver Peel Off  Corners
Tiny Crystal Gems placed on to the Tree
Sentiment Computer Generated 


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. What a darling image and the borders are so striking. Thanks for joining us this week at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, I love the blues! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.