Tuesday 23 July 2013

Fat-Tastic Tuesday Challenge # 7 Back To School........

Good Morning Readers,
Just a quickie this morning, as I am of to bed in a mo, just finished my night shift, and I can hear my bed calling, but before I go, I wanted to post my DT Card for fattastictuesday, which I am still thoroughly enjoying being a part of, they are such a fab team, and this week the sketch is back to school, so pop on over and join in with the fun, but beware these little critters are addictive, I am finding it difficult to make a C5 size card anymore..........so it's goodnight from me, and I will speak again tomorrow God willing. 




Recipe for my Design
4 by 4 White Base Card, covered in a design sheet by K&Co,
Ruler Boy Digi Stamp by Bugaboo
Gardening Twine
4 x Yellow Brads
Blue Cardstock,
Sentiment Computer Generated.
Shaded Using Spectrum Noir Pens


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.