Friday 5 July 2013

Christmas Card Challenge # 31 Paper Piecing ............

Good Afternoon Readers,
Yes this is my second blog of the day, yet again, well the weather has been glorious today, really hot this afternoon, did sit in the garden for a while, but did not want to get to greedy with the sun, so I thought I had better share....... so I came in and joined in with the fun over on christmascardchallenges., which I was going to give a miss earlier in the week as I thought it said Paper Piercing, but now that I have my new glasses I can see that it read Paper Piecing, so I joined in, my entry is below......


christmascardchallenges

Recipe for my Design,
5 by 5 White Base Card, covered in a design sheet by Paper Stack
Turquoise Cardstock 
White Cardstock
X Cut Snowflake Punch
Spellbinder Border Die
Snowy Days Digi Stamp by Bugaboo
Image shaded using Spectrum Noir Pens


1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute card. Love that snowman. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.