Wednesday 15 May 2013

Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Show us the Future........

Good Evening Readers,
Well the second post of the day........  found out this afternoon, that I was the winner over on wickedwednesdayatc, which was a lovely surprise, so I would like to thank the team for choosing me as the winner... and below is my entry for this week......

Recipe for my ATC,
2.5 by 3.5 Black Glitter Card 320 gsm
Spellbinder Round Label Die Cut,
I Found an old Dreamcatcher earring in my craft stash, that I thought would fit in with theme...
Abbie the Fortune Teller Digi Stamp from lacysunshine
Shaded in using water colour pencils.
Sentiment Computer Generated 



1 comment:

  1. Oh this is fantastic, Suzy, great job! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.