Saturday 11 May 2013

Less is More Challenge Week # 119 One Layer .........

Good Afternoon Readers,
Well the weather not to bad here in Cornwall today, windy, but the sun is showing it's face on occasions....... not that I have seen much of it..... night shift went without a hitch last night, although still the strange shuffling and creaking doors and floorboards....... and I am sure I actually saw a black shadow in the kitchen, out of the corner of my eye...... No it was not Mark, he was in the office, the kitchen is very small, probably about 7ft by 7ft, I think it was probably a cupboard back in the day, not even a window....... all I know is the hairs on the back of my neck stood on end........ anyhoo, whatever it was, it vanished...... so finished at 07.00 hrs this morning, returned home and went to bed for a couple of hours, when awake and refreshed, decided I would join in with the challenge over on simplylessismoore , the challenge this week, is a one layer and to use a coloured base card, and my challenge entry is below........ when I made this card, I thought to myself, why are the majority of cards centered around humans, as animals can have just as much of an impact on our lives........

Recipe for my Card is,
DL Lilac Base Card by Papermania,
Tim Holtz Black Soot Distress Ink,
Dreamy Sentiment Stamp by Creative Expressions,
Pawprint Stamp free with a Craft Magazine many moons ago...


4 comments:

  1. What fun this is, but what a true sentiment!
    Sorry I'm a bit slow getting around to commenting this week but I've been on grandchildren duty since last Thursday!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Suzy. The paw prints and sentiment look great against the violet background.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.